Monday, June 4, 2012

This Past Weekend...

Oh boy, what a whirl wind of graduation festivities these past two weeks have been! As you can tell, I've been M.I.A. from the blogosphere due to all the graduation celebrations going on. This past weekend, I was lucky enough to have many of my fabulously-fun family and friends travel near and far to partake in celebrating me conquer grad school.

On Friday, my good friend, past roomie, and old school sorority sister, Nico and I spent the day shopping our butts off. Later, we found ourselves working our butts off with a new kettle bell regimen. On Saturday morning, we woke up early to attend a relaxing beach yoga class before the rest of the posse began filtering into town.

Saturday we had a yummy dinner at Firehouse Bar and Grill, then jumped in cabs to head downtown for a champagne toast atop the Icon building, before ending the evening shaking our stuff at Fluxx.

Sunday afternoon we had a picnic at my favorite park (Kate Sessions), which overlooks all of beautiful San Diego (Brrrr! It was so chilly!)

Special Thanks to My mommy, Karl,
and my sissy-poo for making this weekend so special. Also, a special thank u to all of my friends who traveled so far to spend time with me. Thank you all (Sean, Carlos, Nico, Becky, Gilbert, Brian, Katie H, Katie P., Anthony, Ben, Kyle, Ehren, Timmy, Paul, Tara, Tita Ofelia, TanTan, Emily, Ethan, Cheryl, Richard, Meg, Oscar, Jackie, Kelly, Jo, Cathleen, Veronica, Josh, Hilary, Matt...did I forget anyone?) for making me feel so loved. I am grateful for having each and every one of you in my life.
Xo

What did everyone else do?

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to spend time with you this weekend. Congrats again! Can't wait to see your new slacks in "Plum."
    Loves...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...