Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Shake it like a __________"


"Shake it like a Polaroid picture"

Happy June 12th, Plummies! You know what is so special about today?...EVERYTHING! Who says there needs to be a holiday to celebrate, right?! 

Anyhoo, Remember those clunky Polaroid cameras from the 80's? Well, they are baaaaack, and more durable than ever. My good friends Katie and Melissa know how addicted I am to cameras, so for my birthday they cleverly found the prefect gift. They got me an all-white, Fiji instant camera (pictured above). Now, I can relive the nostalgia of my youth when ever I want! Thanks gals, I absolutely love it!

"...Hey ye-ah! Heeee, eee, yah! Shake it like a polaroid picture..."


2 comments:

  1. Those look pretty cool. Btw I noticed the text was centered. Makes it hard to read on my phone. I try sliding over and then it goes to the next post. Fyi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jloco, thanks for the tip. I have been trying to work on it for some time now. It's a rather technical thing to fix. I will have my techie friend take a look at it. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...