Friday, September 7, 2012

Lip Saver




Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

Happy Friday, Plummies! Lately, it's been scorching hot here in San Diego (just the way I like it!), which has caused me to wear very minimal makeup.

Due to humidity, I have been neglecting all my high-gloss lip products for easy to wear balms and stains. I have had Burt's Bees Hibiscus Tinted Lip Balm in my bin-o-lippies for quite some time now, but I've just come to realize what a miracle it is.

It is my own lip color, but BETTER. It adds just the right amount of color to my face, moisturizes without overdoing it, and does not leave that nasty white film on the inner lining of my lips (some of you know exactly what I am talking about). In the morning, I can wash my face, slap some Burt on my lips and hit the gym without feeling like a pale-faced zombie (haha, how 'bout that for a description?!)

Ok, have a spectacular day, Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...