Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Finds Under $40


Finds Under $40



Forever 21: zipper boots / Forever 21 pointed boots / Forever 21 lightweight shoes / Forever 21 ballet flat / Forever 21 flat shoes / Studded Oxfords

In the midst of searching for the perfect fall booties, I found myself not only strapped for cash, but wanting something rather practical for everyday use. I eventually found myself wandering over to good ol' Forever 21.com. Boy, was I surprised at how much they stepped up their shoe game (no pun intended).

I cannot wait to get my feet into those new boots and I am definitely in need of a pair of a fresh flats for work. With prices from $16- $34, it's hard justifying not buying them! 

Have a Happy Halloween, Plummies! Now, I need to scramble and find a costume for tonight. -Sheel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...