Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Black Friday Wishlist

Black Friday Wishlist

 Slim ankle pants / Coach cross body handbag / Clarisonic beauty product / Canon Ef 85mm F/1.8 Usm Medium Telephoto Lens For Canon Slr Cameras / Mercer Street Holly

Top of this Tuesday to you! This morning I woke to the bright sun gleaming through my window, yet I threw off my covers and was met with a brisk chill. I actually had to put on my thick bathrobe to feel warm enough to wander into the kitchen to make breakfast. That San Diego sunshine sure is tricky.

It seems as though Fall came overnight. One weekend we are enjoying 80 degree weather at the beach, and the next we are grabbing bathrobes in an effort to keep warm.

Chilly air gets me pumped for the holiday season. Thanksgiving is a mere 10 days away; Meaning the biggest shopping day of the year is only 11 days away. So, what do I do to prepare? Make a list, of course! Cheers to thrifty shopping!


3 comments:

  1. I'm super late on this post but I had to comment since i have a few of the same thigs on my list :)

    Express has some amazing deals for black fridays so I would def jump on the pants!

    Good luck!
    ~Ping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ping, thanks for stopping by! Sadly, I was unable to grab a pair of those pants. They didn't have my size. :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...