Thursday, November 22, 2012

Peach Cobbler + Gratitude

                                                                                                      Source: inbetweenlaundry.blogspot.com  

Happy Thanksgiving, Plummies! My family does not get into town until this weekend, so Karl, Benny and myself are going to have dinner with some friends up in Northern San Diego. Dinner will be potluck style and I have opted to make a delicious peach cobbler which I stumbled upon while watching Laura Vitale's Youtube channel (see video below). I made it last night, and I must say, I am rather impressed with how easy it was. However, the next time I attempt this recipe I would definitely add a bit more sugar and use fresh rather than canned peaches. 

As many of you know, this year has been pretty significant for me, and my life has changed quite a bit, all of which I am so grateful for. In the spirit of Thanksgiving...

I am grateful for:

-Getting engaged to my best friend, biggest cheerleader, and role model.
-Gaining new friendships and cherishing old ones. 
-Obtaining my Master's Degree
-Being able to travel to Spain 
-Working in an industry that I allows me to connect with so many courageous individuals. 
-My family's love and support

What are you most grateful for?


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...