Monday, December 3, 2012

December To-Do's

December To Do's

Doesn't driving at night get way better during this time of year? You can't tell me that seeing all those twinkly lights doesn't lift your spirits. Anyhow, these are a few things that I intend on accomplishing this month...

1) Stick to a strict Xmas shopping budget. Like, for reals. Oh, and attempt to shop at small businesses.

2) Create Xmas cards on Shutterfly.com, and actually mail them on time. 

3) Learn how to bake a pie or cake from scratch.

4) Clean out my closets and donate as much as possible. Tis the season to give!

5) Become a regular yoga student. I recently started volunteering at a yoga studio, yay for free unlimited classes!

6) Finally make an appointment at DryBar. I wanna see what all the hype is about.

7) Finish reading at least 2 books on my kindle.

8) Find the perfect red lipstick.


What are some things you are looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...