Monday, February 11, 2013

Light & Airy










1  2   3    4











Top of the Monday morning to you! Today I woke up refreshed and ready to roll out my yoga mat for a quick workout. Somewhere in between drinking my latte and making a smoothie, I got distracted. The mat remained in the closet and I spent time sipping my tea while daydreaming of what our new living room will look like. 

Our new space will still be relatively cozy, so strategizing how to utilize every inch of precious space is in the forefront of my mind. I plan on using a light and neutral color palette because I want to assure that the space feels open and bright in an effort to maximize sunlight and thus aim for it to feel much larger than it actually is. 

A few design details that I would like to include in our living room:
  • tufted couches and chairs 
  • coffee table ottomans
  • a pair of chairs instead of a love seat
  • indoor fig trees
  • colorful vases
  • statement lamps/ candeliers
Have a gorgeous beginning of your week, Plummies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...