Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Adult Overalls

Source: 1 
Source: obaz.com via Astrid on Pinterest





Source: rstyle.me 
Source: weworewhat.com 

Source: cocokelley.com 
Source: theyallhateus.com 
Source: Uploaded by user via Stylesight

Is it just me, or does the thought of slipping back into overalls just get you giddy with excitement? The idea of wearing them instantly transports me back to lazy summer days a la 5th grade; wherein I didn’t have an afternoon agenda, and my biggest concerns were: figuring out an appropriate hour to start eating the otter pops in the freezer, and configuring the backyard slip and slide.

Not only does nostalgia make the idea of wearing overalls a good idea, but with all those pockets they are just down right convenient! Sure, you have to watch those straps during bathroom visits, but hey…

Good thing I kept my old ones, and I can’t wait to slip them on this weekend; Perhaps over a bathing suit on my way to the pool, or over a tank top while strolling the local farmer’s market. We shall see.

Would you “overall it” again?

2 comments:

  1. What's up fellow San Diego style blogger!

    I would TOTALLY rock the overalls look again!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Holly! Yea, I am glad you feel the same. I was talking to some of my friends about stepping into them again (Some dig the idea, some don't ).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...