Thursday, March 28, 2013

Heading To The Springs


Palm Springs





bandeau bikinisZara strappy dress / Dolce & Gabbana bandeau bikini / Zara shoes / ASOS flat sandals / Reiss / Irene Neuwirth diamond earring / OndadeMar , $175 / Ray-Ban logo sunglasses / Lipstick


Happy Thursday afternoon, Plummies! I gotta say, working for a school district sure does have it's perks! I am officially on Spring Break for the next couple of weeks. Yeeeehhhhhaaaaa! I still have clients to see in the evening hours, but hey, I will take any kind of a break I can get.

April is right around the corner, meaning: I get to celebrate another birthday and I get to attend a good friend's bachelorette party in the ever-relaxing Palm Springs! It's been a few years since I've been, so it will be nice to go back and enjoy company of great people.

Above, I put together a little ensemble of things I am planning to shove into my duffle bag. If you have been following Lady In Plum for awhile now, you've probably noticed that a) I am thrifty, and b) I live in comfortable pieces. I love the look above because the dress is not only easy to wear (and very forgiving), but its able to transition from day to evening by simply swapping the accessories. 

Are any of you on Spring Break?
Do you guys have any Palm Springs restaurant recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...