Friday, March 29, 2013

Home Ingredients

Home Ingredients




Jonathan Adler Zig Zag Grey Throw Blanket / Cassidy Tufted White Ottoman / Jonathan Adler letter pillow / Threshold Arc Floor Lamp Silver / Diptyque Figuier (Fig) Candle / Halo Kettle - Dune 1.5 qt / Dachshund Bookends / Crate & Barrel World Map / Jonathan Adler Mr & Mrs Muse Mug, $36 / Console Tables


As many of you know, my fiancĂ© and I recently moved into a new place. Getting our home together has been quite the task for many reasons, a) we are on a limited budget due to the wedding, and b) starting a new job has been taking up the majority of my time and energy. None the less, decorating and organizing has been something I enjoy. 

Above is a list of items I would like to incorporate into our humble abode. Most importantly, the lamp and coffee table are on the top of that list. When I was in San Francisco last weekend, my girlfriends and I stumbled into the Johnathan Adler store on Fillmore Street, and I feel in love with his cute little mugs.  Wouldn't those be just adorable to give as house warming or bridal shower gifts?!

Ok, I gotta tackle a heap of laundry. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...