Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wedding Series: Bridal Makeup


Bridal Makeup









LancĂ´me highlighter makeup / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics , $44 / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics , $37 / Bare Escentuals lip gloss / Eye makeup, $26

Morning Plummies! The big day is only about 4 months away. Ahhhhh!!! It's crunch time now. In an effort to get organized, I printed blank monthly calendars and posted them up on my office wall. After writing down all the wedding to-dos and important dates on the calendars, I realized that nearly every weekend leading up to September 14th is going to be dedicated to wedding stuff. This week my goal is to print all the invites and rehearsal dinner invites. I have found some beautiful free printables here

In terms of makeup,  I have decided to pull a Kate Middleton, and do it myself (with the help of my lovely friend, Vanessa). I went into Bloomingdales a few weeks ago and purchased a few Bobbi Brown products. Why haven't I used her line in the past!? It's quite effortless-looking! The look I am going for is: rosy pinks and corals, with dramatic lashes, and bold brows. I can't wait for you guys to see!

1 comment:

  1. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on
    the web. I'm going to recommend this website!

    Here is my page - acoustic guitar chord

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...