Monday, January 7, 2013

First Monday


                                                                                  Source: sterlingstylelove.tumblr.com

Happy First Monday of 2013, Plummies! Before anything else, I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my fabulous friends, Patty and Susana! I am so sad I am not able to be up in NorCal to celebrate with you, but trust me, I am definitely there in spirit. I love you both so much.

This weekend was a tough one for me, particularly yesterday. I was literally on the couch battling a head cold all day long. I got up briefly to bake some chocolate chip cookies (haha, of course it would be chocolate that gets me up!), but that's about it. Oh, and my friend Anna suggested a Netflix documentary called "Happy", which I was able to watch. It is a must-see fo sho! Thanks, Anna. Otherwise, I was bundled up on the couch with a Kleenex box by my side, listening to the pitter-patter of rain drops outside (it was rather relaxing and exactly what I needed).

If you don't recall, one of my new year's resolutions was to "spend more time in my local library". So today, after an interview (God-willing, this one is fruitful) and a couple sessions with clients, I will be heading straight to the library for some "me-time" reading books that are on my book-list.

What is on your agenda this first Monday of the year?

1 comment:

  1. Read more classics. Already read metamorphosis, Siddhartha, and the Gun. -@sean_overman

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...