Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcoming 2013



Dear 2013,

I am not gonna deny that you have a lot to live up to because 2012 was, well, let's just say...WONDERFUL. Plenty of blessings happened this past year: friends' weddings, finishing grad school, traveling to Spain, and getting engaged to my best friend. It has also had it's share of challenges, all of which I am equally grateful for.

With a new year comes a fresh beginning and renewed energy; You know, the kind of feeling you get when waking up particularly early in the morning ready to tackle a lofty to-do list? Kinda like that.

To keep with tradition, I might as well share with you my list of goals (Which I actually do every single month an keep in my phone and bedside as motivation).

This year I will...

  • find myself a second job that will allow me to utilize my skills as a therapist and help others achieve their goals.
  • practice yoga at least 3 times per week.
  • cook more dinners and invite friends over for no reason at all.
  • spend more time at my local library.
  • continue to volunteer each month.
  • plan monthly stay-cations (San Diego is too beautiful to not do so.)
  • stay within our wedding budget!
  • conquer my dslr camera.
"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind" -Unknown
Basically: JUST DO IT! 

Have a great year friends!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...