I am not gonna deny that you have a lot to live up to because 2012 was, well, let's just say...WONDERFUL. Plenty of blessings happened this past year: friends' weddings, finishing grad school, traveling to Spain, and getting engaged to my best friend. It has also had it's share of challenges, all of which I am equally grateful for.
With a new year comes a fresh beginning and renewed energy; You know, the kind of feeling you get when waking up particularly early in the morning ready to tackle a lofty to-do list? Kinda like that.
To keep with tradition, I might as well share with you my list of goals (Which I actually do every single month an keep in my phone and bedside as motivation).
This year I will...
- find myself a second job that will allow me to utilize my skills as a therapist and help others achieve their goals.
- practice yoga at least 3 times per week.
- cook more dinners and invite friends over for no reason at all.
- spend more time at my local library.
- continue to volunteer each month.
- plan monthly stay-cations (San Diego is too beautiful to not do so.)
- stay within our wedding budget!
- conquer my dslr camera.
"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind" -Unknown
Basically: JUST DO IT!
Have a great year friends!