Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mango-Licious

                                                                                                       Source: veggie-wedgie.com

   

Happy Tuesday Plummies! Can you guess my favorite fruit?...Yup, the mango! Luckily, they are in season now that we are approaching Summer time. Above I have given you a step-by-step tutorial on how I like to cut and enjoy them. If you're into smoothies, you might wanna check out some delicious recipes here. Whenever I visit family back in the Philippines, I am always excited to indulge in nutritious mango smoothies on a daily basis. Mangos are so abundant there due to the tropical climate, it's almost like apples to us here in the states...only better! Below are some of my favorite mango products...




Mango Lipbalm: Burt's Bees/ Mango Body Lotion: Bath & Body Works/ Mango Bango nail polish: Essie

1 comment:

  1. Yum I love Mango - though it's coming up to Winter over here :o( I am going to miss their velvety goodness.

    Sonia
    xoxo
    daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...