Thursday, April 5, 2012

Unwind Ahhhhh....

                                                                                                     Source: flickr.com
Unwind Ahhhhh....

1234567

Sometimes it is so easy to get caught up in the franticness of life. I've come to realize that I'm unable to excel in anything I do, unless I take care of myself. Whether I hit the gym before a long day, find some time to meditate after a grueling one, or take a weekend to recharge, I have found that I need to put myself first. I come from a family of women who have always put others before themselves; Sure, it sounds like a nobel thing to do, but in the end, you can only give as much as you have. Now, I put myself at the top of the list; and by doing so, I am better able to serve those around me.


Above are some things I use to relax at home.
What do you do to unwind?



2 comments:

  1. Great post - very relaxing and that first image is heavenly!

    Have a Happy Easter!
    Sonia
    xoxo
    daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonia, I know, the picture is amazing right? I wish I could find a meadow somewhere and have a similar photo shot.;) Hope your Easter was great!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...