Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Getaway


Weekend Getaway
Happy Monday Plummies! I know, I know, I have been absent from the blog world for a few days now. I apologize. Like I mentioned early last week, I am about 2 weeks from graduating from my Master's degree program, and I have been focusing on getting all my work DONE. Can you tell my mind is already fixated on the weekend? Once, I get through this week, it will be smooth sailing and I will be carefree. The outfit above definitely resembles my ideal weekend style. Colorful, relaxed, and flowy. Spring is definitely in the air. 

PS. I went to Vegas this past weekend for my good friend's Bachelorette party. So much fun. Check out my twitter for more snapshots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...