Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pink Peek-A-Boo


Morning Plummies! I have been a busy bee lately. Plenty of my energy has been going towards writing a massive paper needed to graduate from my master's program. Good news though: I am nearly done writing it! And thankfully so, because spending another weekend stressing over it will make me go insane! Other things that have been filling my days: hitting up the gym more frequently (It's definitely been my stress-buster), visiting local bakeries in search of macaroons (my new favorite treat!), and becoming newly addicted to music by Elton John (random, I know). I just cannot seem to get his song "Tiny Dancer" out of my head! Above is a super casual outfit I slipped into after work this passed Saturday. Click here, here, and here to see how I spent more of my weekend. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

maxi dress: thrifted (similar here)
pink sports bra: Target
flip flops: Havaianas
watch: (similar here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...