Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bright Bags for Spring

Bright Bags for Spring





I hope your Thursday is off to a great start! Above is a little collage I created. Can you tell I'm a bit excited for Spring?

I'm someone who uses the same bag over and over...Probably because I am just too lazy to transfer all the content from one bag to the next. Lately, I've been thinking it's time for a bright change to get me in the Spring-time mood; So, I am on the market for a new tote bag for school, and perhaps a new clutch or shoulder bag for the weekends.

Many of the above bags are pretty affordable, but you know me, I like things CHEAP...So, I will attempt to find similar bags on discount. If not, I will just purchase one for regular price. 

Hi, ho, hi, ho, off to the thrift store I go! 

J Crew tote handbag, $348
J Crew leather bag, $238
J Crew j crew bag, $148
Kate Spade pocket bag, $78
H M zip bag, £30
Forever 21 crossbody handbag, $23
Old Navy mini bag, $16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...