Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Attire

Love Attire




Happy Love Day, Plummies! Above is a similar outfit I put together last weekend. The faux fur vest makes it funky, and the lace makes it flirty. (I'll post pics on FB and Twitter soon.)

I love you all! Now I'm off to stuff my face with something chocolatey!


Pied a Terre lace dress, £169
Quiksilver faux fur vest, $119
Jessica Simpson high heels, $70
Anya Hindmarch clutch handbag, $395
Alex and Chloe heart shaped earrings, $90
Chain bracelet
Twirl 3.4oz Eau De Parfum, $80
Benefit High Beam, $26

4 comments:

  1. You use the high beam? How do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meghan, Yea I do! This stuff is rather amazing bc I it can be used all over the face. I typically use it just above my cheek bones. If I really wanna glam it up, I sweep it under my eyebrows, on the inner corner of my eyes, the cupid's bow of my lips, and even on the center of my bottom lip for a fuller look.

      BUT, I use MOON BEAM on a more regular basis, bc it suits my skin color better. MoonBeam has more of a yellowish-glow, instead of the pearl-whitish color that High Beam has, which suits lighter skin tones better and looks more frosty.

      Warning: A little goes a LONG way ;)

      Delete
  2. I love Benefit products, they are really good, even though I was a bit skeptical at first. I use the High Beam as well and it's really great :)
    Nice blog you have! I follow. If you like my blog please follow back :)


    http://curlysheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. Love the lace dress.

    Patience
    Invitation to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
    J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...