Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Fitness Venture: Pilates



Happy Wednesday, Plummies! If you don't already know that I love trying out new things in terms of fitness; Now you know! Staying active is a huge part of my life. Interestingly enough, my boyfriend and I met in a gym; I was working, and he was working out, but that's a story for another post. 

Back in the day, I used to pole vault, play doubles tennis, volleyball, and softball. Now days, I hit the gym, jog, bike, and do yoga. There are a few things I still haven't tried yet...like: pilates, rock climbing, and stand-up paddle boarding, not to mention, get better at surfing. Might as well make use of living so close to the beach, right?!

This weekend I will cross one thing off my Fitness Bucket List: Pilates. You can read more about what Pilates is here.

Have any of you tried Pilates? 
What ways do you like to stay active?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...