Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Study Sesh

Study Sesh



When I am not at work or procrastinating online, you can find me nestled up on my couch, or at a coffee shop STUDYING! Yup, it's something that I have been doing for nearly 20 years, and let me tell ya...It's quite a skill, a skill that I have got down pat! 
Sure, sometimes my study sessions do not end up being as productive as I hope, but usually, if I get into "study mode" I get some serious work done.
In order to have a great study session, I need to plan for success. Here is how I do just that:
  • Estimate (realistically) how much time you need to accomplish your tasks. Ie: I am not the fastest reader in the world, so I give myself extra time to read my weekly articles. Also, I plan to take mini breaks if my study sessions are lengthy.
  • Pack your study bag properly. Look above to see what I pack.
  • Location, location, location. Know what kind of studier you are. Do you need complete silence? If so, you might not want to go to a bustling coffee shop; try out a library instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...