Thursday, May 24, 2012

Leisurely Reads


Happy Thursday Morning, Plummies! It's a bit overcast here in San Diego, but I am sure the coastal fog will lift around 10 or 11 am. 
While in school, it seemed as though there were not enough hours in the day to read all the articles and textbook chapters that were assigned each week. Now, I get to read for leisure, not because I have to. It's a great feeling to just pick up a book, head to the park, and get lost for hours without having to feel guilty about neglecting homework or assigned readings. 
Here are the books I am currently reading: Mindfulness and Hypnosis, 50 Shades of Gray, and Emotional Intelligence. It's funny, like drawing or painting, I cannot just commit to 1 project at a time, I need to have at least 3 things going on. I like the feeling of interchanging between many things depending on my mood, I guess I feel as though I have options that way. Is anyone else like that?

What are you currently reading? Are there any books I should know about?
Click here to see what books I have loved and live by. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...