Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Affordable Spring Gear

Affordable Spring Gear

12345678

Happy Wednesday, Plummies! Spring is definitely in full swing here in San Diego. It is warm out, the flowers are blooming, and people are wearing bright and fun colors (I've been seeing so much neon on campus). 
Recently, I went to my local tailor and got some thrifted items altered; one piece being an amazing cobalt blue pencil skirt that I practically stole for about $4! I am so excited to wear it with a fun miss-matched top. Anyhow, I have put together a collage of some pieces that I am drawing Spring inspiration from. Above are the numbered links to where you can find all of the items for a great price. Many of which are just below or above $100! <---I dig it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...