Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Bigger the Better

sunnies, belt: thrifted/ bag: Shoe Mart (Philippines)/ sweater: Old Navy/ jeans: F21/ watch: Invicta/ shoes: Steve Madden
My philosophy on plenty of things is: subtle and simple is best. However, there are always exceptions...In the sunglass department, that concept gets thrown out the window, in the dumpster, and to the landfill. Living in sunny San Diego calls for nice, large shades. I mean, we gots-ta protect ourselves from those harmful rays, right? Plus, I think these over-stated specs are just fun!

Are you a sunglass freak, too? If so, send me a pic of your favorite pair!

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!!! It can be worn in the Spring or Fall... Way Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsie! Its just a simple outfit I threw together to go to class and attend a couple meetings. Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  2. this outfit is mega cute :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! It was just a super casual day ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...