Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Green with a splash of sunset

shirt: Target, similar here/ pants: similar here/ shoes: Steve Madden, similar here

It is Wednesday Plummies! Lately, I've really been getting into gardening and daydreaming about buying a home with enough room to plant flowers, vegetables, and fruit trees. When I was young, I recall happy memories of frolicking around my grandmother's garden. I loved watching her tend to all her blooms; it was as if she knew exactly what each one needed. I wanted to feel useful, so she would allow me to fill up a watering pail and drizzle each plant. It's amazing that some of the most beautiful things in life only need the bare necessities: water, soil, and sunlight. Quite simple. Perhaps we can learn a thing or two about simplifying our own lives. My guess is, we need far less than we think. 
Admire a flower today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...