Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cake For Breakfast

  

          

Good morning, Lovies! Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day (sorry, Lunch & Dinner). Maybe I feel this way because it happens during my favorite time of the day: Morning (sorry Afternoon & Evening). To me, there is something so rejuvenating and fresh about mornings...especially when I can lounge around in my jammies without feeling pressure to be at work or class. I usually have a piece of whole wheat toast, an egg, and fruit for breakfast, but last time I was at the grocery store, I picked up this box of whole wheat pancake mix...after I made my first batch, I was hooked! My toaster is officially out of commission until this box of mix runs out :) :) :) What are your morning favs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...