Friday, December 23, 2011

Top It Off



I found this adorable panda beanie when I visited some friends up in San Francisco last Winter.  I regret not buying it because I have been trying to find one just like it ever since :( One of the great things about these colder months is wearing fun and cozy hats to warm my noggin. Slouchy beanies are my favorite because they give an instant relaxed-chic look to any outfit. Plus, they do a great job of hiding a bad hair day.
Below are some great options to top off your day...






1. Grey shawl, £17
2. Ollie Nic flower hat, £22
3. All Saints slouchy beanie hat, $30
4. TopShop wool knit hat, £18

5. Monsoon acrylic hat, £17
6. ASOS wool knit hat, $18
7. Dorothy Perkins fake fur hat, $28

2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! i like option 2 and 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kwin, why thank you very much! I like 4 a lot too. I actually think it's my fav (I'm kinda Plain-Jane). PS. Love your name! Are you from Taiwan?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...