Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas 2011 Wish List

Christmas 2011 Wish List
Jesus is the reason for the season...And somehow we got into this whole gift giving fiasco! But hey, I am gonna keep it real: I thoroughly enjoy the gifts. Giving brings me much more joy than receiving, but it never hurts to get a great gift! Here are some things on my wish list. What things are on yours?




1. Clutch handbag, $30
2. Kate Spade wide ring, $48
3. Kiehl's Rosa Arctica, 50g, £45
4. Zara heel pumps, $90
5. Cameo drape jacket, £59

6. Dorothy Perkins black bootie, $79
7. Lytro camera (price on website)
8. Bvlgari Eau Parfumeé au thé Vert Eau De Cologne Spray 1.33 oz, $62
9. Alex and Chloe heart earrings, $90

10. Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadows $50



2 comments:

  1. Bvlgari, one of the best Parfumees I have ever had.. pricey I might say, but oh so well worth it! Cleanness, Freshness, simply, exquisite... excellent choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, yes! It IS one of the best. We are scent twins :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...