Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Resolutions 2012

Resolutions 2012


Beau-Tea-Ful Surprise Mug In Owl, $25
shop.sanrio.com - Shop Sanrio.com for Pens & Pencils, $9



Hello Plummies, I hope everyone's Wednesday is going well! It's my first day back at work after Christmas, so getting back into the swing of things is a bit difficult. I did take a couple minutes last night to reflect on how I can better myself this coming year; However, I do not only do this kind of reflection once a year...I try doing it every 3-4 months.  I will make a list of goals I would like to accomplish, books I would like to read, or new things I would like to try. I will put the list somewhere visible, so I can remind myself of these goals from time to time (Last year, I wrote on nice stationary, and posted it near my vanity.) If you have clear and concrete goals, you are more likely to achieve them; So, be detailed about what you envision for your life, no matter how silly it seems. A professor of mine always use to say, "Do things with intentionality, otherwise, you might go off course."  

Above is my list of goals, what are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...