Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Buns are bangin'!

                                             Via: crushculdesac.tumblr.com 
                            Via: citified.blogspot.com  
                                        Via: texasprep.tumblr.com






                                          Via: iloveclothes.tumblr.com 

Low and behold...The Bun. It aint just for grannies anymore! This simple, elegant, easy, classic, chic hair do looks great on just about anyone, and comes in many different forms: neat, messy, low, high, side, and braided. This is hands-down my go-to do. 

Woke up late?: wear a bun.
Didn't shower?: wear a bun.
Bad hair day?: wear a bun.
Bad hair cut?: wear a bun.
Lazy?: wear a bun.
Working out?: wear a bun.
Cooking?: wear a bun.
Ballerina?: wear a bun.

When in doubt: WEAR. A. BUN. 

What's your go-to-do?




5 comments:

  1. If only I didn't shave my head :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear a bun almost everyday. Is that bad? haha because every single above situation I am in except for dirty hair and being a ballerina, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jloco, one less thing to worry about ;)

    felsdels, I totally feel ya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wearing a bun is DEFINITELY the go-to-do. totally agree, and i love it!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Taylor and his Lady, I'm glad u agree :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...