|Faux snake skin platform pumps: $10|
|Pink retro heels: $14|
|Steve Madden booties: $12|
|Wedge platforms: $4|
- Have a budget and stick to it! Things are cheap, so it is easy to get carried away and buy tons of stuff.
- Think outside of the box. Things might look odd at first, but be a bit adventurous...After all, you might only be paying $1 for a clothing item, so why not take a fashion risk?
- Inspect for rips and stains.
- Wash and disinfect all purchased items asap.
- Think: "Would I really ever wear this?"
- Try things on. Many vintage shoes and articles of clothing have been manufactured decades ago, which means the sizing charts are different. Often, I find that I am larger in vintage sizing.
- Have patience. You will be doing a lot of sorting to find those gems, so go thrifting when you are not rushed.
Happy Thrifting! Xo