Friday, January 27, 2012

To Tea, or Not to Tea?

To Tea, or Not to Tea?













Morning Plummies! I know that many people drink coffee to jump start the day...but how about tea in the a.m.? I usually drink tea in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed time. I often drink green tea, camomile, or chai. 


A fairly new one that I have incorporated into my tea rotation is an amazingly delicious one by Aveda. It is naturally sweetened because it contains licorice root (I usually dislike the taste of licorice, but trust me, it is divine!) It's yummy either brewed and enjoyed hot, or chilled and enjoyed cold. Aveda offers their tea in either teabag or loose leaf form. I'm a fan of teabags because I often stash some in my purse so that I can enjoy a cup throughout my work day. FYI: You do get more product in the loose leaf form.

What are your favorite teas?
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...