My life is very busy. I am constantly running errands, attending meetings, going to and from class and work...a big chunk of my day is spent traveling to those various places in my car. That is why it makes sense to utilize and stock my car in a way that makes life convenient and functional. Above is a video of Maria Menounous (one of my role models), as she explains what things are crucial to keep in your car.
An organized car = An organized life
Below, is a list of things that I keep in my car, and you might want to keep in your car too!
- driver's license and registration (photocopy's of both)
- notepad and pen
- water bottle
- granola bars
- flash light
- navigation system (I have an affordable Magellan, that sticks right on my windshield.)
- earbuds (so you can talk on your phone hands-free)
- cell phone charger
- flats (for when your heels need to come off!)
- flip-flops (for the unexpected pedi...I hate the flimsy ones that they give you at the salon.)
- gym bag (fully stocked, so you have no excuse to squeeze in that workout.)
- re-usable grocery bags
- overnight bag (equipped with: toothbrush, change of clothes, makeup basics, travel size toiletries)